Tiraspol administration states its readiness for talks

Moldova’s breakaway Transnistria is ready to continue talks on the conflict settlement with Moldova in the "5+2" format that also involves mediators from Russia, the OSCE European security agency, Ukraine as well as observers from the EU and the US, Transnistria’s President Vadim Krasnoselsky said on Tuesday.

"We are in favor of continuing the process of negotiations no matter how difficult it may be, and for having the 5+2 platform preserved," the president said as he met with Russian Foreign Ministry’s Ambassador at Large Sergey Gubarev.

Last year, participants in the 5+2 format met only once, thus breaking a pause continuing for the past two years, but then the dialog stalled again. Gubarev said all participants in 5+2 state their readiness to resume negotiations.

More at TASS.

Related news:

Lasă un comentariu