The Chisinau City Hall has made the first estimates of the situation in the city following the last week blizzard.
The mayor of Chisinau, Dorin Chirtoaca and the municipal services have set the intervention priorities for the next period in order to eliminate the consequences of the blizzard.
According to the preliminary information presented, following the snow on the 20th and the 21st of April 2017, the following damages occurred in Chisinau.
- About 10,000 fallen trees;
- 124 electricity pillars knocked down;
- 9 educational institutions recorded damages;
- over 3,000 meters of roofs damaged;
- over 80 percent of the trees in the Dendrariu Park affected;
- over 250 cars damaged.