Couple from Transnistrian region dies from gas poisoning

Accident in Sucleia village from Transnistria. A couple died after being poisoned with gas, writes novostipmr.com

According to information, the tragedy took place because of a wrongly-installed heating system. The so-called experts from Transnistria stated that the ventilation channel and the chimney of the system were clogged with dust and sweepings, which provoked the gas leak.

Still, an exact cause will be established after conducting the forensic expertise of the corpses of the 38-year-old man and 43-year-old woman.

 

Related news:

Lasă un comentariu